We're a Scottish charity and an independent jazz promoter that presents high quality events for audiences and musicians across the country. Our current events include The Aberdeen Jazz Festival, Islay Jazz Festival and the Dundee Jazz Festival. We add individual events and concerts which we feel fit with our ethos.
Our key aims are:
- To present high quality programmes, featuring international and Scottish musicians, who will excite and animate jazz audiences;
- To contribute to a vibrant jazz scene through the growth of distinctive festivals and the development of jazz audiences through regular provision and strong marketing;
- To grow roots in the communities where we work by evoking a strong sense of place and championing local partners and local musicians;
- To welcome more people to jazz by engaging digitally with audiences and potential audiences
- To support, commission and curate education opportunities in jazz and improvisation